SMi Reports: Exploring therapeutic applications of connected on-body devices at Inaugural Medical Wearables for Biosensors Conference Boston, USA.
LONDON, LONDON BRIDGE , UNITED KINGDOM, June 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — As part of SMi’s leading series of medical device conferences, this year’s event will bring together expertise from individuals in multiple disciplines in the field of body-worn sensors and connected devices.
The two-day conference will offer a series of presentations, through which you will gain insight into on-body devices for monitoring and remote diagnostics, device design considerations, wearables in clinical trials and a future outlook of the industry.
You can view the two-day agenda and speaker programme on the event website:
The upcoming virtual conference will cover key topics driving the industry including:
Day One – October 25th
• Bringing medical wearables into people’s homes, Digital Medicine Society
• Connected health value creation, Merck Group
• Wearable remote patient monitoring to explore brain-heart links, Boston University School of Medicine
• Opportunity and challenges of sensor-based digital outcome assessments in neuroscience, Biogen
• On-body biosensors: A human factors development approach, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
• Technology and design considerations in developing easy-toadopt user centric digital health products, SureMed Technologies, Inc.
• Wireless implantable sensors for cardiovascular applications, QURA, Inc
• Smart patches for COVID-19 vaccine delivery end efficacy monitoring, Swansea University
• Developing smart on-body sensors via on-skin printing, Penn State University
• Utilising connected devices to combat COVID-19: Case studies, Huma
Day Two – October 26th
• Evolving digital clinical evidence generation: A series of step changes, Janssen R&D
• Night-time scratching and sleep: The use of digital health technology to quantitatively measure key components of atopic dermatitis, Pfizer, Inc.
• Medical grade wearables for continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence, BioIntelliSense, Inc
• Digital Innovation within clinical trials, Aparito
• Cybersecurity considerations for medical devices and digital health solutions, Merck
• When Biosensors Meet Clothing: Truly Wearable Sensors Improve Women’s Cardiovascular Health, BloomerTech
• Digital therapeutics at MedRhythms: Targeting the motor system to improve walking, MedRhythms
• Vibrant Aging: On the Forefront of Connected Health for Seniors, Focus Academy
• ASSIST On the Cutting Edge: Advanced Self-Powered Systems of Integrated Sensors and Technologies, Advanced Self-Powered Systems of Integrated Sensors and Technologies (ASSIST)
• Panel discussion on 'Evolving digital medicine opportunities for connected devices'
Registration is live on the website and a saving of £200 is available for bookings made before 30th June 2021. Register online www.biosensors-medical-wear.com/einpr2
Proudly Sponsored by Celanese
— ENDS —
For media enquiries contact Jinna Sidhu on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6088 / Email:
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More iformation can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire