Distillation Systems Market Size – USD 6.15 Billion in 2018, Distillation Systems Market Growth – CAGR of 4.99%
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, March 30, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Distillation systems market was valued at USD 6.15 Billion in 2018 and expected to reach USD 8.65 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.99%. The rise in the demand in regulatory rigor for pure form products and growing awareness regarding water & wastewater treatment are the key factors fueling industry growth. However, the adoption of alternative technologies owing to higher energy consumption in the process is hampering the industry growth. Besides, the growth of the manufacturing sector in developing countries is providing ample opportunities.
Distillation System is a method of separating mixtures based on differences in their volatiles in a boiling liquid mixture, and this is achieved through the boiling and condensation of all the materials selectively. It is a physical process and not a chemical reaction using the different boiling temperatures of the constituents to separate them from the others. It may basically complete separation, or it may be a partial separation that rises in the concentration of selected components in the mixture. The general purpose of these methods is to purify the drinking water of unwanted chemicals and minerals such as salt.
Click to get a SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2662
By industry, the usage of solvents in active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and coating plants are widespread in the industry. The organic solvents are mostly used in the washing of products, cleaning of equipment, and the reaction media for separation and purification.. The distillation of product mother liquor mainly reduces the product cost or to do more research to reduce the quantity of solution or manufacturing process without solvent. By geography, the demand for these systems in North America has been rising on account of the presence of a sturdy industrial sector within the region. The high presence of oil and gas industry within the Near East and Africa and projected to stay bolstering the expansion prospects of the local market.
While global oil demand remains stable, a growing number of oilfields are reaching maturity as they categorized by higher volumes of free and emulsified water in oil blends. As a result, the effective abstraction of unwanted water from crude oil is vital for onshore and offshore processing facilities. To support the upstream sector and address these challenges, Sulzer Chemtech (Switzerland), a key player in separation and mixing technology, has developed a solution that enhances separation performance. Sulzer’s VIEC is an electrostatic coalesce equipped with fully insulated electrodes. It can be fitted in new separators or retrofitted in existing vessels and forms a cross-sectional wall that forces emulsions through a high-voltage electrical field. As a result, while gas leaves the separator from the top, the water droplets merge and fall to the bottom of the separator. At the same time, oil flows through the vessel for subsequent processing.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Based on application, the distillation systems market is categorized into water treatment, food, petroleum & biorefineries, beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and chemicals. Of the various applications, the beverages segment and is projected to witness the fastest growth due to the high growth of the alcoholic beverage industry.
• The distillation systems industry, based on technique, is segmented into steam, vacuum, fractional, multiple-effect (MED), and others. The vacuum sector is projected to grow at the highest CAGR among all these techniques. This technique is commonly used in the separation of components, where chances of decomposition are high due to changes in temperature and pressure.
• Key participants include GEA (Germany), Alfa Laval (Sweden), SPX FLOW (US), Sulzer (Switzerland), Core Laboratories (Netherlands), PILODIST (Germany), Anton Paar (Austria), Praj Industries (India), L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering (India), EPIC Modular Process Systems (US), BÜFA Composite System (Germany), and Bosch Packaging Technology (Germany). For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Distillation system market based on
Buy your Exclusive copy Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2662
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Column shells
• Plates & packings
• Reboilers & heaters
• Others (reflux drums, pumps, and vacuum systems)
Technology (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Multiple effect (MED)
• Others (simple, membrane, azeotropic, and molecular)
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Column still
• Pot still
Industry (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Petroleum & biorefinery
• Water treatment
Operation (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Process (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America
o The U.S.
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Browse the Complete Report Description and Full TOC@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/distillation-systems-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Source: EIN Presswire